The Ummatics Institute is seeking a Marketing & Technology Assistant – Data and Analytics. This role is essential to building Ummatics’ marketing engagement strategy with globalized Muslims. The Marketing & Technology Assistant – Data and Analytics will be primarily responsible for data management, streamlining, and clean-up of contact records and other attributes in HubSpot customer relationship management software as well as building custom analytics reports to evaluate Ummatics’ marketing engagement. The approximate time commitment of this role is 5-10 hours per week.
The Marketing & Technology Assistant – Data and Analytics is self-motivated, highly organized and a good communicator who aligns with Ummatics’ mission, vision, and values. This position is on a volunteer basis, however, an honorarium will be provided at the end of each month with a possibility of employment in future positions and projects.
- Self-motivated with excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to manage a high volume of data with attention to detail
- Ability to learn CRM software through available tutorials and independently, including contact record management and custom report-building
- Demonstrated experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software (HubSpot or equivalent) is a plus
- Demonstrated experience with data management is a plus
- Organization and clean up of contacts records and lists
- Creation and assignment of contact attributes
- Building custom analytics reports for marketing dashboard
- Attending brief weekly check-in with Marketing Operations Manager and regularly checking off tasks as assigned on Asana (Ummatics’ project management software)
- Other relevant tasks related to HubSpot/data management